1. Limited Warranty
- The warranty obligations of Log 9 Materials Scientific Pvt Ltd for “CoronaOven” are limited to the terms set forth below:
2. What is Covered
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product
3. What is Not Covered
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, and other extreme environmental conditions, corrosion, damage beyond repair, rusting, unauthorised modifications, neglect, accident, alteration, acts of God, spillage of liquid or food particles, faulty electric wiring/ cabling, abnormal voltage/ power supply beyond appliance specifications, damage/ breakage/ non-functioning of appliance due to rodents, rats, cockroaches and ants etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Log 9 Materials to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product
- The warranty will be void if Branding or Markings on the product are tampered
4. How Long this Coverage Lasts
- The warranty lasts 6 months from the date of purchase (Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.)
5. What Log 9 Materials Will Do
- Technician visit – free (limited to 2)
- Manufacturing defect or manufacturing issue with light – free replacement
- Accidental or any other electrical issue – spare cost as per price list
6. Post Warranty
- Post Warranty
- Technician visit as per actuals
7. How to Obtain a Remedy Under This Limited Warranty
- To obtain a remedy under this limited warranty, you must contact either the authorized CoronaOven reseller/Distributor from whom you purchased this product or the Log 9 Materials office nearest you. Remedy can be obtained also via contacting us at: email@example.com.
- To pursue any remedy under this limited warranty, you must possess an original, dated receipt as proof of purchase from an authorized Log 9 Materials reseller. If it is decided that this product should be returned directly to Log 9 Materials, this product should be properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping.